Validation Interview Information
Welcome to the EMIRATES AIRLINE – VALIDATION INTERVIEW page information!
Here you will find all details you need to know to get you ready for the Validation Interview with Emirates.
Please read each step carefully, and reach out to us should you require any further assistance.
Contact us via whatsapp at +1 778 9573597
Congratulations, you are through the next stage in the process: VALIDATION INTERVIEW WITH EMIRATES AIRLINE.
Here is how to create your Resume in a simple template:
- Full name, preferably in a larger font size
Phone number, professional email
- Summary or objective headline
Your career summary statement in one to two sentences. Must emphasize Customer Service and Hospitality experience
- Professional history headline
Company name, job title
Date of employment
List your quantifiable work achievements in bullets. Use chronological order from the most current to the oldest. All job experiences must focus on your exposure providing customer service and your hospitality skills
- Skills and abilities headline
Paragraph listing relevant skills, separating each with commas or bullet style
- Educational history headline
Date of graduation
Degree information and specialization
- Photo – your photo should be in business attire, smiling and with a cabin crew style.
Use canva.com to edit your resume with the above template.
Send it to us via WhatsApp for review before you upload to your profile at the EK careers website.
Rejane: +1 778 9573597
Marcelo: +55 11 982593219
Click HERE to download the Image & Uniform Standards Form.
- Complete the form in black ink pen
- Use CAPITAL LETTERS
- You must select YES or NO at the top of the form
- Use your full name
- Date as in day, month and year
- Must identify if it is a scar or birthmark, its shape, size, and location
- Sign the form
- After completion, scan in pdf and upload it to your profile.
- You do not have to declare tattoos, markings or scars located in the black area of the diagram.
- Do not hide visible tattoos! Failure to disclose any visible tattoos is considered a false declaration resulting in immediate dismissal and possible fines upon arrival in Dubai.
- Natural smile, showing only top set of teeth
- Hands fall naturally alongside the body
- Use clothespins (at the back) to ensure clothes look fitted in the photo.
- No scarfs, excessive jewelry
- No wrist watch
- Try your best to look like a cabin crew!
- Ramon Valiente: +54 9 1160941789
- Daniel Rey: +54 9 1138071955
- Foto Sanjer: +55 11 941188418
We kindly request you to apply on the link below and complete your LONG FORM application prior to your Validation Interview.
You will need to click HERE to complete the Long Form application.
Please use a different email address from any other previously used in any Emirates online job application.
*** During the completion of your application, please select source as per image below:
***Choose FLY RIGHT SERVICES (INTERNATIONAL)
Please attach the following documents to your application:
- Updated CV in English – See Step 2
- Formal full length photo – See Step 4
- Casual full – length photo – See Step 4
- Casual half-length photo – See Step 4
- Formal passport size photo – See Step 4
- Covid-19 Vaccination certificate
- Passport ID page (only if valid)
- Education Certificate (highest level completed – no translation required)
- Image & Uniform document – See Step 3
- Sign in – ONLY by using the link we provided in the Step 5 here
- View submissions/ My jobpage
- Click on ACCESS MY PROFILE
- Edit what’s needed – save and submit after each page
- At the last tab – click SUBMIT to finalize
- Once you finalize it: You will receive an email from Emirates stating that your submission is complete and with the Applicant number.
- If you have not received this email from Emirates, please check that your submission is not in “draft”. If it is, follow steps above
- Save the Applicant Number for easy access later.
- Careful with dates
- Ensure correct spelling of all words
- You’ll be required to provide details about why you left a previous job – be mature! Examples: End of contract; Received a better job offer; Better job opportunity; Made redundant (pandemic)…
- Weight and Height – Please remember the height we gave you at the SD, and get your weight checked for a more accurate BMI calculation
- Swimming: Must answer YES
- Name the required documents accordingly and upload them: COVID19 vaccination certificate, Image & Uniform form, education certificate (translation not required), passport data page, resume, and photos (after our approval)
- You can edit, save as draft to complete it at another time but you must have it completed before your VI date
- Your Long Form must contain at least the Image & Uniform form, your resume, education certificate, passport (if valid), and Covid vaccination uploaded for the VI
- Strive to have your photos done before the VI. However, if your photos are not ready do not panic! You’ll be given a few more days (3-5 days) to upload them
- Remember that your file can only proceed for approval in DXB once completed with all documents.
Important information about your Validation Interview:
- IMPECCABLE GROOMING (See ** for details)
- Your Validation Interview will last between 20-30 minutes
- Arrive at the hotel 45 minutes before your allocated Interview time
What to prepare for the VI:
- Study your resume carefully
- Be well prepared to answer questions related to hospitality and customer service experiences you have encountered in your career.
- Give an example of a situation that you had to serve/deal/face a difficult guest.
- Give an example of a difficult situation at work.
- Tell us a situation where you went above your duty to please a customer.
- What do you know about Emirates?
- Why do you want to become a cabin crew with Emirates?
Use the STAR method
Whenever you are practicing your answers use the following easy method:
- Situation – The challenge encountered
- Task – Your role in the situation
- Action – The steps taken to address the situation
- Result – The outcome
- Hair in an up-do
- Makeup should be classic, visible and with red lipstick
- Nails done w either red polish or French style
- Small earrings (studs, small loop or pearls only)
- No excessive jewelry
- Choose classic colours
- Knee length skirt (must be on knees while seated)
- Skin tone stocking
- Long sleeve jacket preferably with buttons
- Skirt and jacket can be of different colours
- No makeup
- Hair with suitable hair style
- Nails clean and short
- Well shaved and groomed
- Choose classic colours
- Suit and tie
- Dress shoes
- No earrings or jewelry apart from wrist watch
The big day has arrived!
Be at the venue at least 45 minutes before your VI allocated time.
Here is what you need to bring to the Validation Interview:
- Two printed copies of your updated English Resume with photo
- Ensure the EK Applicant Number is written/printed in your resume
- Water and pen.
- Have everything prepared the day before the VI
- Avoid rushing by giving yourself enough time to arrive at the venue
- Eat healthy and drink enough water
- Follow the prompts and information given upon arrival
- Smile and be confident!
- The above information is just a short guide
- Unannounced changes are possible, and EK has the final decision on the results
- Avoid exacerbating your anxiety by ignoring unofficial sources
- Remain positive!
As with all the other information in this page – it cannot be broadcast, copied, shared, posted or shown to anyone unrelated to the recruitment campaign without our written authorization.