Emirates Interview Day
Welcome to the EMIRATES AIRLINE – ASSESSMENT/INTERVIEW DAY page information!
Here you will find all details you need to know to get you ready for the Assessment/Interview Day with Emirates.
Please read each step carefully, and reach out to us should you require any further assistance.
Contact us via whatsapp at +1 778 9573597
Congratulations, you are through to the next stage in the process: ASSESSMENT/INTERVIEW DAY with EMIRATES AIRLINE.
You must have a submitted online application at the Emirates Careers Website.
If you have never applied online to Emirates before, please apply HERE
If you have already applied, use that same application by completing it with documents as explained in this guide.
The Emirates Reference number can be found on the “My Jobpage” tab, under your submission by clicking on ‘view email messages’.
Documents to be uploaded
- Your updated and reviewed English resume
- The Uniform Standards Declaration Form – It can be found HERE
- Others (education certificate, Covid-19 vaccination certificate, etc).
Ensure you upload the required documents after we review them for compliance.
Please ensure you have your online application as complete as possible.
- Sign in
- View submissions/ My Jobpage
- Click on ACCESS MY PROFILE
- Edit what’s needed – save and submit after each page
- At the last tab – click SUBMIT to finalize
- Once you finalize it: You will receive an email from Emirates stating that your submission is complete and with the Applicant number.
- If you have not received this email from Emirates, please check that your submission is not in “draft”. If it is, follow steps above
- Save the Applicant Number for easy access later.
- Careful with dates
- Ensure correct spelling of all words
- You’ll be required to provide details about why you left a previous job – be mature! Examples: End of contract; Received a better job offer; Better job opportunity; Made redundant (pandemic)…
- Weight and Height
- Swimming: Must answer YES
- Name the required documents accordingly and upload them: Uniform Standards Declaration Form, education certificate (translation not required), passport data page, resume, and photos (after our approval)
- You can edit, save as draft to complete it at another time but you must have it completed before your AD/ID date
- Upload photos as explained in the Screening Day
- Remember that your file can only proceed for approval in DXB once completed with all documents.
Here is how to create your Resume in a simple template:
- Full name, preferably in a larger font size
Phone number, professional email
- Summary or objective headline
Your career summary statement in one to two sentences. Must emphasize Customer Service and Hospitality experience
- Professional history headline
Company name, job title
Date of employment
List your quantifiable work achievements in bullets. Use chronological order from the most current to the oldest. All job experiences must focus on your exposure providing customer service and your hospitality skills
- Skills and abilities headline
Paragraph listing relevant skills, separating each with commas or bullet style
- Educational history headline
Date of graduation
Degree information and specialization
- Photo – your photo should be in business attire, smiling and with a cabin crew style.
Use canva.com to edit your resume with the above template.
Send it to us via WhatsApp for review before you upload to your profile at the EK careers website.
Rejane: +1 778 9573597
Marcelo: +351 911879737
Click HERE to download the Image & Uniform Standards Form.
- Complete the form in black ink pen
- Use CAPITAL LETTERS
- You must select YES or NO at the top of the form
- Use your full name
- Date as in day, month and year
- Must identify if it is a scar or birthmark, its shape, size, and location
- Sign the form
- After completion, scan in pdf and upload it to your profile.
- You do not have to declare tattoos, markings or scars located in the black area of the diagram.
- Do not hide visible tattoos! Failure to disclose any visible tattoos is considered a false declaration resulting in immediate dismissal and possible fines upon arrival in Dubai.
- Natural smile, showing only top set of teeth
- Hands fall naturally alongside the body
- Use clothespins (at the back) to ensure clothes look fitted in the photo.
- No scarfs, excessive jewelry
- No wrist watch
- Try your best to look like a cabin crew!
- Ramon Valiente: +54 9 1160941789
- Daniel Rey: +54 9 1138071955
- Foto Sanjer: +55 11 941188418
- Estudios Cristo Rei: +351 212536144
- Vera Belchior/Fotosport: Cascais Shopping
- Centro Foto/Lurdes: +351 964322473
Important information about your AD/Interview Day
At the venue:
- You check in with Fly Right presenting your resume (2 copies), any photos and vaccination certificate
- Receive a number that must be visibly displayed on your attire throughout the event
- Follow the prompts to enter the venue room
Inside the venue room:
- EK recruiters will greet you and conduct a short presentation
- Group activities
- English Test – Online via your mobile
- Results after each phase
- If selected, you will perform an individual interview on the same day
Successful candidates at the AD:
- You will be directed to a separate private smaller function/meeting room to undergo interview online
- The interview should last between 15/20 minutes
- Results within 48 hours
What is expected of you:
- IMPECCABLE GROOMING (See ** for details)
- Be prepared to spend the whole day at the venue
- Please arrive at the venue 45 minutes before the event starting time. In most cases, the event starts at 9 am.
How to prepare for the AD/Interview Day:
- Pay undivided attention to all tasks
- Work as a group
- Participate in the discussion
How to prepare for the Individual Interview:
- Study your resume carefully
- Be well prepared to answer questions related to hospitality and customer service experiences you have encountered in your career.
- Give an example of a situation that you had to serve/deal/face a difficult guest.
- Give an example of a difficult situation at work.
- Tell us a situation where you went above your duty to please a customer.
- What do you know about Emirates?
- Why do you want to become a cabin crew with Emirates?
Use the STAR method
Whenever you are practicing your answers use the following easy method:
- Situation – The challenge encountered
- Task – Your role in the situation
- Action – The steps taken to address the situation
- Result – The outcome
- Hair in an up-do
- Makeup should be classic, visible and with red lipstick
- Nails done w either red polish or French style
- Small earrings (studs, small loop or pearls only)
- No excessive jewelry
- Choose classic colours
- Knee length skirt (must be on knees while seated)
- Skin tone stocking
- Long sleeve jacket preferably with buttons
- Skirt and jacket can be of different colours
- No makeup
- Hair with suitable hair style
- Nails clean and short
- Well shaved and groomed
- Choose classic colours
- Suit and tie
- Dress shoes
- No earrings or jewelry apart from wrist watch
The big day has arrived!
Be at the venue at least 45 minutes before the event starting time. In most cases, the event will start at 9 AM.
Here is what you need to bring to the Assessment/ Interview Day:
- Two printed copies of your updated English Resume with photo
- Your mobile phone with data access
- Any photos you would like to attach to your file
- Vaccination certificate
- Water and pen.
- Have everything prepared the day before the event
- Avoid rushing by giving yourself enough time to arrive at the venue
- Eat healthy and drink enough water
- Follow the prompts and information given upon arrival
- Smile and be confident!
- The above information is just a short guide
- Unannounced changes are possible, and EK has the final decision on the results
- Avoid exacerbating your anxiety by ignoring unofficial sources
- Remain positive!
As with all the other information in this page – it cannot be broadcast, copied, shared, posted or shown to anyone unrelated to the recruitment campaign without our written authorization.