The cabin crew recruitment process has three stages as described below:
1 – OPEN DAY
2 – ASSESSMENT DAY
3 – FINAL INTERVIEW
OPEN DAY – OD
Generally, it occurs between 1 to 3 weeks before the next stage, and is OPEN to ALL interested candidates.
In this stage candidates are given a full presentation about the company, job package, and are shown videos.
Candidates undergo the reach test, an English interview and written test.
OPEN DAY results will be available online, and also sent by email to all.
- Current and updated English Resume
- 1 Passport size photo in business attire, smiling. (Ladies must wear make up and hair in an up-do style)
- Fly Right Registration form printed – Click here to Register.
ASSESSMENT DAY (AD) – BY INVITATION ONLY
Successful candidates at the OD (Open Day) will receive an email invitation to the AD, and they must confirm their attendance to the AD event.
The AD takes the entire day, and normally has three separate stages which are eliminatory. All results are given shortly after each stage is completed.
Successful candidates are invited to attend the FINAL INTERVIEW.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED (AD)
- Your updated English Resume (2 copies)
- Your Fly Right Registration form printed
- 2 Passport size photos (same style as the OD)
- 2 or more existing casual photos (Must face the camera, hair down, heels for ladies). Swimming suits, sunglasses and running shoes are not allowed, and NO group photos).
- It is advisable that candidates come prepared to spend a long day at the hotel.
** IF YOU ARE COMING FROM ANOTHER STATE/CITY **
We encourage candidates coming from other countries, states, and cities to also bring the following documents. These documents must be presented at the FI but if successful, you won’t have sufficient time to go back home and retrieve them.
- Latest school or university certificate or diploma (original and copy)
- If available, referral letters from previous employers
- Color copies of your valid passport
- Your last resignation letter (If you are unemployed only)
There are no problems if your documents are in Portuguese.
- Be on time, well fed and rested
- Follow all instructions from the invitation email
- Wear appropriate business attire
- Be yourself!
There are many vacancies and candidates are not competing against one another.
The Final Interview takes place at the same venue and within the next day or 2 days after the AD. The FI lasts one hour.*
All document copies, and photos must be presented at the FI, as the recruiters will take these with the candidate’s file to Dubai.
*FI priority slots are given to out-of-town candidates.
Results are known within 3 to 6 weeks after the Final Interview by email or call.
DO NOT RESIGN FROM YOUR CURRENT JOB AS IT IS NOT A FORMAL JOB OFFER YET!